WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A MASCOT
- The main purpose of a mascot is to represent your organization successfully. Also, for organizations that are constantly changing, mascots provide continuity and consistency.
- A mascot costume will enhance your brand identity and marketing message.
- Mascots draw attention wherever they appear.
- Visually interesting and innovative, they’re more likely to attract media coverage.
- They engage your audience. No matter who you’re targeting, children or adults, everyone likes mascots.
- Compared with traditional advertising methods, your campaign is more effective with a mascot. People remember mascots, so your message is more memorable.